UBS Declares Quarterly Coupon On Four E-TRACS MLP ETNs
UBS Investment Bank announced today the quarterly coupon amounts for its four Exchange Traded Notes (ETNs) which include three linked to Alerian MLP Indexes: the E-TRACS Alerian MLP Infrastructure ETN (NYSE Arca: MLPI), the E-TRACS 2xMonthly Leveraged Long Alerian MLP Infrastructure ETN (NYSE Arca: MLPL), the E-TRACS Alerian Natural Gas MLP Index ETN (NYSE Arca: MLPG) and one linked to the Wells Fargo MLP Index, the E-TRACS Wells Fargo MLP ETN (NYSE Acra: MLPW)
The table below summarizes the coupon amounts for the four notes.
|E-TRACS Alerian MLP|
|Natural Gas MLP|
|MLPW||Fargo MLP ETN||12/30/2010||1/10/2011||1/12/2011||1/21/2011||$0.1290||2.02%|
* “Current Yield” equals the current Coupon Amount annualized and divided by the closing price of the Notes on December 31, 2010, and rounded to two decimal places for ease of analysis. The Current Yield is not indicative of future coupon payments, if any, on the Notes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV