LAS VEGAS (TheStreet) -- The Consumer Electronics Show, technology's biggest gadget fest, officially starts Thursday, but lots of big firms including Motorola Mobility Holdings (MMI), Google (GOOG), AT&T (T), Verizon (VZ), Sprint Nextel (S), and Qualcomm (QCOM) will unveil new products and news Wednesday.
Don't miss any of it -- follow TheStreet's live coverage.
--Blog written by Bill McCandless in Las Vegas.
>To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/TheStreet_Tech.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV