SPDR ® ETF Family Announces Impact Of Receiving Settlement Payments
The SPDR® S&P 500 ETF Trust (NYSE: SPY - News) and the Health Care Select Sector SPDR Fund (NYSE: XLV - News) today announced that the Funds received payment as an authorized claimant from a class action settlement related to UnitedHealth Group Inc.
The total amount payable to each Fund is listed below. When the Funds calculate their net asset value (“NAV”) per share on Wednesday, January 5, 2011, it is estimated that each Fund’s NAV will be impacted by the receipt of the corresponding payment in the amount stated below based on the shares outstanding as of January 3, 2011.
SharesOutstanding as ofJanuary 3, 2011
SPDR® S&P500 ETF Trust(ticker: SPY)
Health CareSelect SectorSPDR Fund(ticker: XLV)
State Street manages more than $235 billion in SPDR ETF assets worldwide (as of December 31, 2010) and is one of the largest ETF providers in the US and globally.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV