Mueller Water Products Acquires Echologics
About Mueller Water Products, Inc.
Mueller Water Products, Inc. manufactures and markets products and services that are used in the transmission and distribution of safe, clean drinking water and in water treatment facilities throughout North America. Our broad product portfolio includes engineered valves, fire hydrants, pipe fittings, water meters and ductile iron pipe, which are used by municipalities, as well as the residential and non-residential construction industries. With latest 12 months net sales through September 30, 2010 of $1.3 billion, the Company is comprised of three operating segments: Mueller Co., U.S. Pipe and Anvil. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, the Company employs approximately 4,800 people. The Company's common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol MWA. For more information about Mueller Water Products, Inc. visit muellerwaterproducts.com.
About Echologics Holdings
Echologics Holdings is the parent company of Echologics Engineering Inc. Echologics Engineering is a manufacturing, service and marketing company dedicated to helping water utilities reduce water loss with subsequent benefits in monetary, environmental and health costs to the communities. Echologics is a leader in the development of water infrastructure diagnostic technologies for water loss management, leak detection and pipe condition assessment. Founded in 2003, Echologics is based in Toronto and employees 20 people. For more information visit echologics.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV