Nautilus, Inc. To Present At The 13th Annual ICR XChange Conference
Fitness company Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE:NLS) today announced that Edward Bramson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 13 th Annual ICR XChange Conference on Wednesday, January 12, 2011, at 2:30 p.m. PT at The St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point, California. The Company will post the presentation slides on the Investor Relations section of its website at http://www.nautilusinc.com/events immediately before the scheduled presentation time.
About Nautilus, Inc.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Wash., Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE:NLS) is a fitness products company providing innovative, quality solutions to help people achieve a healthy lifestyle. With a brand portfolio including Nautilus®, Bowflex®, Schwinn® Fitness, and Universal®, Nautilus markets innovative fitness products through direct and retail channels. Website:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV