NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
First Majestic Silver Corp. fell 12.3 percent to $13.68.
Hecla Mining Co. fell 8.7 percent to $10.26.
US Gold Corp. fell 8.7 percent to $7.25.RealD Inc. fell 8.5 percent to $23.63. Agree Realty Corp. fell 8.2 percent to $23.93. Darling International Inc. fell 8.2 percent to $12.21. MarineMax Inc. fell 7.5 percent to $8.73. Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp. class A fell 7.4 percent to $12.18. Movado Group Inc. fell 7.4 percent to $14.96. Silvercorp Metals Inc. fell 7.3 percent to $12.09.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV