U.S. Auto Parts Network (PRTS)
Company Profile: U.S. Auto Parts Network is a distributor of aftermarket auto parts and accessories. Its products consist of body parts, engine parts, performance parts and accessories.Current Share Price: $8.50 (Jan. 4) Potential Upside: 43% based on a price target of $12 Barrington's Take: U.S. Auto Parts Network muscles its way onto Barrington's Best Ideas List for 2011 as the company "represents a solid long-term secular growth story due to the shift to online auto parts sales by consumers, management's efforts to add products and increase conversion rates, potential market share gains and benefits that should accrue from the JC Whitney acquisition."
Echo Global Logistics (ECHO) Company Profile: Echo Global Logistics is a provider of technology-enabled business process outsourcing, serving the transportation and logistics needs of its clients. Current Share Price: $11.78 (Jan. 4) Potential Upside: 50% based on a price target of $18 Barrington's Take: Barrington still has love to Echo Global Logistics because of the company's ability to drive market share, revenue and earnings growth. "Echo stands out as the fastest growing company on every measure in its sector and is one of the best positioned publicly traded third-party logistics (3PL) companies to benefit from an eventual economic recovery, which we expect to materialize in the second half of 2011," Barrington analysts wrote. "Echo offers investors an appealing long-term growth story while trading at an attractive valuation, in our view."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV