Company Profile: Cabela's is a specialty retailer, and a direct marketer, of hunting, fishing, camping, and related outdoor merchandise.Current Share Price: $21.86 (Jan. 4) Potential Upside: 29% based on a price target of $28 Barrington's Take: Cabela's is a new addition to Barrington's Best Ideas List for 2011 due to an "appealing long-term growth story and is trading at an attractive valuation. We believe Cabela's is poised to gain additional market share from small- and mid-sized outdoor products companies as it accelerates its retail store expansion strategy."
Navistar International (NAV) Company Profile: Navistar produces International brand commercial and military trucks, MaxxForce brand diesel engines, IC Bus brand school and commercial buses, Monaco RV brands of recreational vehicles, and Workhorse brand chassis. Current Share Price: $56.61 (Jan. 4) Potential Upside: 30% based on a price target of $75 Barrington's Take: Navistar remains a top pick for Barrington "due to the company's low valuation relative to the expected growth rate in commercial vehicles." "We believe that the arrival of the Navistar MaxxForce 15L engine including EPA 2010 certification could be a near-term catalyst for the stock," Barrington wrote.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV