Grand Canyon Education (LOPE)
Company Profile: Grand Canyon Education is a regionally accredited provider of online post secondary education services focused on offering graduate and undergraduate degree programs in its core disciplines of education, business, and healthcare.Current Share Price: $19.88 (Jan. 4) Potential Upside: 28% based on a price target of $25 Barrington's Take: Although Grand Canyon Education underperformed the broad market in 2010, the stock again makes its way onto Barrington's Best Ideas List as its "valuation is more attractive than ever." "As such, we are keeping Grand Canyon Education on the Best Ideas List, impressed by its differentiated model (which is perceived favorably by the public), attractive long-term prospects (25% annual organic growth), higher (than average) earnings growth (25%-plus) and lower regulatory risk," Barrington wrote.
Modine Manufacturing (MOD) Company Profile: Modine Manufacturing is engaged in thermal management technology, serving the vehicular, industrial, commercial, building HVAC (heating, ventilating and air conditioning) and fuel cell markets. Current Share Price: $17.12 (Jan. 4) Potential Upside: 29% based on a price target of $20 Barrington's Take: Modine Manufacturing is added to Barrington's best picks for 2011 based on the firm's investment thesis that the company is "an attractive turnaround-value story due to management's actions to improve profits." "As a result of the combination of a lower cost structure and recovering markets, MOD should have an explosive 2011-2013 [earnings-per-share] growth," Barrington wrote.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV