Company Profile: Copart is a provider of online auctions and vehicle remarketing services in the U.S., Canada and the U.K.Current Share Price: $37.38 (Jan. 4) Potential Upside: 14% based on a price target of $42.50 Barrington's Take: Copart again makes Barrington's list, although there isn't as much upside given the 12% rally in shares during December. Still, Barrington sees value in Copart thanks to brand-awareness initiatives the company has undertaken as well as new business due to a national contract with Allstate (ALL). "Growth within the whole car market, the positive implications from the Allstate national contract, and lower levels of marketing spending should cumulatively lead to a resumption of mid-teens earnings growth in ," Barrington wrote.
Imax (IMAX) Company Profile: Imax is an entertainment technology company, specializing in motion picture technologies and large-format motion picture presentations. Current Share Price: $27.76 (Jan. 4) Potential Upside: 14% based on a price target of $32 Barrington's Take: Imax was one of the Barrington's best performing picks in 2010, and the firm still sounds optimistic on the company's future prospects. "Over time, film slate issues are transient, and we do not feel that changes in the content distribution system will derail the opportunity IMAX holds in capitalizing on its ability to deliver a premium entertainment experience at price levels core audiences appear to view as reasonable," Barrington analysts wrote.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV