Health Education Solutions 'Asks The Experts' About Health Certification
LINCOLN, Neb., Jan. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Experts agree: Proper training is vital for individuals whose careers may require them to provide emergency care. As the leading provider of advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) courses and pediatric advanced life support (PALS) courses, as well as other continuing education solutions for healthcare professionals, Health Education Solutions today released a new 'What the Experts Have to Say' Special Section. This series of articles and podcasts, which features career advice and certification information from experts in a variety of fields, including nursing, senior care, recreation and child care, among others, is available in Health Education Solutions' online research library.
"Health Education Solutions' online research library is a one-stop source of information and resources for individuals who need to be prepared to provide emergency care," said Melissa Marks, president of Health Education Solutions. "Our 'What the Experts Have to Say' special section taps the expertise of thought leaders in a variety of fields to provide individuals seeking healthcare certification with best practices and tools for success in their respective fields."
The special section is free and available for individuals requiring healthcare certification, as well as those who simply want to be prepared to provide emergency care. Highlights include:
- Podcast: Building Your Career, an interview with career expert, Kim Dority
- Podcast: What Type of Nurse Should I Be?, interview with Patsy McGuire Cullen, Ph.D., CPNP, associate professor and director of the Department of Accelerated Nursing at the Loretto Heights School of Nursing at Regis University
- Study: Well-Trained Military Paramedics Save Lives, an overview of a recent study from the Emergency Medicine Journal
- Five Tips to Help You Stand Out at a Medical Staffing Agency, an interview with Jim Fuller, vice president of Delta Physician Placement
- Caring for Children: Learn how to Save a Life, an interview with Linda Smith, executive director of the National Association of Child Care Resource & Referral Agencies
Health Education Solutions offers pediatric advanced life support (PALS), advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) and basic life support (BLS) training for first responders and healthcare professionals, as well as first aid courses and CPR and AED training for individuals seeking to learn lifesaving skills. Both ACLS courses and PALS courses were developed in partnership with Union College.For more information, please visit www.healthedsolutions.com. About Health Education Solutions Health Education Solutions (HES) is a leading provider of continuing education solutions for healthcare professionals. HES, a subsidiary of Nelnet Inc. (NYSE: NNI), offers ACLS and PALS courses developed in partnership with medical faculty at Union College in Lincoln, Nebraska. (code #: nnig) SOURCE Health Education Solutions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV