Kona Grill, Inc. To Present At The 13th Annual ICR XChange Investor Conference
Kona Grill, Inc. (Nasdaq: KONA), an American grill and sushi bar, today announced that the Company will be presenting at the 13 th Annual ICR XChange Investor Conference at the St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort & Spa in Dana Point, CA on Thursday, January 13, 2011. The presentation will begin at 10:20 am Pacific Time.
Investors and interested parties will be able to listen to the investor presentation via webcast from the investor relations portion of the Company's website at www.konagrill.com.
About Kona Grill
Kona Grill features American favorites with an international influence and award-winning sushi in a casually elegant atmosphere. Kona Grill owns and operates 25 restaurants, guided by a passion for quality food and personal service. Restaurants are currently located in 16 states: Arizona (Chandler, Gilbert, Phoenix, Scottsdale); Colorado (Denver); Connecticut (Stamford); Florida (Tampa, West Palm Beach); Illinois (Lincolnshire, Oak Brook); Indiana (Carmel); Louisiana (Baton Rouge); Maryland (Baltimore); Michigan (Troy); Minnesota (Eden Prairie); Missouri (Kansas City); Nebraska (Omaha); New Jersey (Woodbridge); Nevada (Las Vegas); Texas (Austin, Dallas, Houston, Sugar Land, San Antonio); Virginia (Richmond). For more information, visit www.konagrill.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV