SPS Commerce To Participate In The NRF BIG Show
MINNEAPOLIS, Jan. 4, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SPS Commerce (Nasdaq:SPSC), a leading provider of on-demand supply chain management solutions, today announced that it will be participating in the National Retail Federation (NRF) BIG Show in New York City on January 9-12, 2011. The event is expected to draw more than 18,500 retail professionals and is celebrating 100 years.
"Today's retail supply chain has evolved to include more types of partners -- not just suppliers, but also third-party logistics providers, sourcing companies, QA firms, brokers, carriers and factors," said Archie Black, president and CEO of SPS Commerce. "SPS Commerce is helping retailers connect with all of their global trading partners and achieve a greater degree of integration and collaboration. We look forward to showcasing these solutions at the NRF conference, visiting with many of our customers face-to-face, and demonstrating SPSCommerce.net's on-demand supply chain and intelligence services."
SPS Commerce offers a suite of on-demand supply chain services that improve the way trading partners manage and fulfill orders in the retail supply chain. Its solutions are used by more than 38,000 companies and help retailers address the following supply chain initiatives:
- Vendor compliance and performance
- Inventory management
- E-commerce fulfillment
- Transportation management
- Planning and forecasting
- B2B integration and EDI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV