Mellanox To Present At Upcoming Investor Conferences
Mellanox® Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ:MLNX)(TASE:MLNX), a leading supplier of high-performance, end-to-end connectivity solutions for data center servers and storage systems, today announced the company’s upcoming investor conference participation schedule for the first quarter of 2011. Events include:
- 13 th Annual Needham Growth ConferenceJanuary 12, 2011, New York, NY.
- Stifel Nicolaus Technology & Telecom ConferenceFebruary 9, 2011, San Francisco, CA.
- Lazard Technology ConferenceMarch 15, 2011, Boston, MA.
Members of Mellanox's management team will present at the conference. The schedule is subject to change. The company’s presentations will be webcast live via Mellanox’s website at http://ir.mellanox.com.
Mellanox Technologies is a leading supplier of end-to-end connectivity solutions for servers and storage that optimize data center performance. Mellanox products deliver market-leading bandwidth, performance, scalability, power conservation and cost-effectiveness while converging multiple legacy network technologies into one future-proof solution. For the best in performance and scalability, Mellanox is the choice for Fortune 500 data centers and the world’s most powerful supercomputers. Founded in 1999, Mellanox Technologies is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California and Yokneam, Israel. For more information, visit Mellanox at www.mellanox.com.Mellanox, BridgeX, ConnectX, InfiniBlast, InfiniBridge, InfiniHost, InfiniRISC, InfiniScale, InfiniPCI, PhyX, and Virtual Protocol Interconnect are registered trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. CORE-Direct and FabricIT are trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV