Lentuo International Inc. To Participate In Upcoming Investor Conferences
Lentuo International Inc. (NYSE: LAS) (“Lentuo” or the “Company”), the largest non-state-owned automobile retailer in Beijing, China as measured by new vehicle sales revenues in 2009, today announced that its planned participation in the following investor conferences in the United States:
- Cowen & Company 9th Annual Consumer Conference, to be held on January 10 - 11, 2011 at the Westin New York Times Square in New York City. Management will meet with institutional investors during this conference.
- 13 th Annual ICR XChange Conference, to be held on January 12 - 13, 2011 at the St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort & Spa in Dana Point, California. Management will meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
For additional information, please contact your respective institutional sales representatives.
About Lentuo International Inc.
Lentuo is the largest non-state-owned automobile retailer in Beijing, China as measured by new vehicle sales revenues in 2009, according to the China Automobile Dealers Association (“CADA”). Lentuo operates six franchise dealerships, ten automobile showrooms, one automobile repair shop and one car leasing company in Beijing, the largest new passenger vehicle market among all cities in China. Three of Lentuo’s six dealerships are among the leading dealerships in China for their respective brands, as measured by the volume of new vehicle sales by individual dealership.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV