Nuveen Declares Quarterly Distributions For Two Former IQ Advisor Funds
Nuveen Investments, a leading global provider of investment services to institutions and high-net-worth investors, today announced the quarterly distributions for two closed-end funds formerly managed by IQ Advisors as those funds change from paying distributions on a monthly basis to paying on a quarterly basis. Dow 30 SM Premium & Dividend Income Fund Inc. (NYSE: DPD) and Dow 30 SM Enhanced Premium & Income Fund Inc. (NYSE: DPO), have declared quarterly distributions in the amounts of $.3090 per share and $.255 per share respectively.
The following dates apply to today’s distribution declaration:
|March 15, 2011|
|Ex-Dividend Date||March 11, 2011|
|Payable Date||April 1, 2011|
Quarterly Taxable Distribution Per Share
|Amount||Previous Monthly Rate|
|DPD||Dow 30 SM Premium & Dividend Income Fund||.3090||-|
|DPO||Dow 30 SM Enhanced Premium & Income Fund||.2550||-|
Subsequent quarterly distribution announcements for these funds will be made along with all of the Nuveen funds with a managed distribution structure beginning June 1, 2011. As previously announced on October 8, 2010, Nuveen Asset Management (Nuveen) has assumed the role of investment adviser for the two funds previously managed by IQ Advisors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV