EFuture To Attend National Retail Federation's Big Show
BEIJING, Jan. 3, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eFuture Information Technology Inc. (Nasdaq:EFUT) (the "Company," or "eFuture"), a leading provider of software and services in China's rapidly growing retail and consumer goods industries, today announced that Mr. Adam Yan, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Acting Chief Financial Officer, will attend the National Retail Federation's BIG Show to be held on January 9-12, 2011 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
Following his attendance at the conference, Mr. Yan will be in New York City from Wednesday, January 12 to Friday, January 14 and will be available to meet with interested analysts and investors. Those interested in meeting with Mr. Yan may contact eFuture's Investor Relations consultancy, Taylor Rafferty, at +1 (212) 889 4350 or email@example.com.
About eFuture Information Technology Inc.eFuture Information Technology Inc. (Nasdaq:EFUT) is a leading provider of software and services in China's rapidly growing retail and consumer goods industries. eFuture provides integrated software and services to manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, logistics companies and retailers in China's front-end supply chain (from factory to consumer) market, especially in the retail and fast moving consumer goods industries. For more information about eFuture, please visit http://www.e-future.com.cn .
CONTACT: eFuture Information Technology Inc. Investor Contact: Troe Wen, Company Secretary +86 (10) 5293 7699 firstname.lastname@example.org Taylor Rafferty Investor Relations (HK): Mahmoud Siddig +852 3196 3712 Investor Relations (US): Kelly Gawlik +1 (212) 889 4350 Media Contact: Jason Marshall +1 (212) 889 4350 eFuture@Taylor-Rafferty.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV