Star Buffet (STRZ)
Company Profile: Star Buffet is a multi-concept restaurant holding company, operates throughout the southeastern and western U.S.Current Share Price: 63 cents (Jan. 3) 2010 Stock Performance: -81% Received Nasdaq Notice: Dec. 22 Management's Expected Action: Star Buffet has been provided 180 calendar days, or until June 20, 2011, to regain compliance with the minimum bid price requirement. The company said it will consider available options to regain compliance with the Nasdaq minimum bid price requirement, which may include effecting a reverse stock split. -- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston. >To see these stocks in action, visit the 8 Penny Stocks portfolio on Stockpickr.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV