DJSP Enterprises (DJSP)
Company Profile: DJSP Enterprises provides processing services for the mortgage and real estate industries in Florida.The business was run by Florida lawyer David Stern, whose foreclosure practices are under investigation in the wake of the "robo-signing" scandal. Although Stern left as CEO and chairman, DJSP Enterprises still faces issues with a subsidiary, DAL Group, which defaulted on a credit line with Bank of America (BAC). Current Share Price: 55 cents (Jan. 3) 2010 Stock Performance: -93% Received Nasdaq Notice: Dec. 15 Management's Expected Action: DJSP Enterprises has until June 13, 2011, to regain compliance with the Nasdaq's bid price requirement. The company said it is reviewing its options for regaining compliance with the bid price and for remedying past non-compliances, including Nasdaq rules regarding the market value of publicly held shares and market capitalization.
Central Federal (CFBK) Company Profile: Central Federal Current Share Price: 31 cents (Jan. 3) 2010 Stock Performance: -77.2% Received Nasdaq Notice: Dec. 17 Management's Expected Action: Central Federal has a 180-day grace period until June 15, 2011, to regain compliance with the minimum closing bid price requirement. The company is "considering a number of different actions that it may take in response to this notice in order to regain compliance with the continued listing requirements, but no decision about a response has been made at this time."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV