Atlantic Southern Financial Group (ASFN)
Company Profile: Atlantic Southern Financial is a holding company for Atlantic Southern Bank, which offers banking and financial products and services in central and coastal Georgia.Current Share Price: 64 cents (Jan. 3) 2010 Stock Performance: -50% Received Nasdaq Notice: Dec. 10 Management's Expected Action: Atlantic Southern Financial said it has until June 8, 2011, to regain compliance with the Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirement. The company did not offer any specific plans to cure the deficiency. In addition, Atlantic Southern Financial was previously told that it is not in compliance with a Nasdaq rule that requires a minimum market value of publicly held shares of $5 million.
Applied Energetics (AERG) Company Profile: Applied Energetics is involved in the development and manufacture of applied energy systems for military and commercial applications. Current Share Price: 82 cents (Jan. 3) 2010 Stock Performance: 130% Received Nasdaq Notice: Dec. 14 Management's Expected Action: Applied Energetics has until June 13, 2011, to regain compliance with the minimum closing bid requirement. The company notes it may be necessary to effect a reverse stock split in order to cure the deficiency.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV