First Liberty Power Corp. Receives Additional Funding
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- First Liberty Power Corp (OTC Bulletin Board: FLPC) www.firstlibertypower.com today announced that on the 17th of December 2010 the Company requested and received an investment of an additional $75,000. This is the third investment the Company has received from the one million dollar finance agreement the Company announced on March 17th 2010. Under the terms of the agreement, First Liberty Power Corp. has the right to call upon funds for up to $1,000,000 by issuing units consisting of one share of its common stock and one common stock purchase warrant exercisable for the purchase of one additional share of common stock. The securities to be issued under the agreement have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933 and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent a registration or an applicable exemption from the registration.
''As the international demand for electric vehicles and battery-powered devices increases, the global demand for our potential Lithium resource has intensified the investment communities spotlight on the sector," commented Mr. Don Nicholson, First Liberty Power's CEO and President.
The funds raised will be allocated to administration of the Company and to the exploration and development of the Company's 84 placer claims (12,800 acres) strategically located in Esmeralda County, Nevada.
First Liberty Power Corp. is a Nevada based mineral exploration company with a primary focus on lithium and vanadium exploration and development in the United States. The Company is positioned to capitalize on the anticipated increase in demand for both lithium carbonate and vanadium that is projected to result from the adoption and use of clean renewable energy that will fuel demand for products that utilize lithium-ion batteries and vanadium redox batteries.FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV