Misonix To Present At Sidoti & Company 2011 Micro Cap Conference
FARMINGDALE, N.Y., Jan. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Misonix, Inc. (Nasdaq: MSON), a medical device company that designs, manufactures, and markets innovative therapeutic ultrasonic products worldwide for wound debridement, cosmetic surgery, neurosurgery, laparoscopic surgery, and other surgical and medical applications, announced today that Michael A. McManus, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer, and Richard Zaremba, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to present at the Sidoti & Company 2011 Micro Cap Conference being held in New York City on January 10, 2011. Misonix's presentation is scheduled for 9:20 a.m. EST at the Grand Hyatt New York, located at 109 East 42nd Street at Grand Central Terminal.
Investors will also be able to arrange one-on-one meetings with Misonix in advance. The exclusive event is available to on-site attendees only. For additional information or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with Misonix at this event, please contact Kevin McGrath at email@example.com/212-245-4577 or Justin Ruiss at firstname.lastname@example.org/212-453-7008.
A copy of the management presentation will be posted at: www.misonix.com.
About Misonix:Misonix, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets therapeutic ultrasonic medical devices and laboratory equipment. Misonix's therapeutic ultrasonic platform is the basis for several innovative medical technologies. Addressing a combined market estimated to be in excess of $3 billion annually; Misonix's proprietary ultrasonic medical devices are used for wound debridement, cosmetic surgery, neurosurgery, laparoscopic surgery, and other surgical and medical applications. Additional information is available on the Company's Web site at www.misonix.com. SOURCE Misonix, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV