Key Technology To Present At Needham Growth Stock Conference And CJS Securities New Ideas Investor Conference
WALLA WALLA, Wash., Jan. 3, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Key Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq:KTEC) today announced that David Camp, President and CEO, and Jack Ehren, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the 13 th Annual Needham Growth Stock Conference in New York on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 3:30 p.m. EST. An Internet broadcast of the presentation can be accessed at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/needham41/ktec/ or from the Company's website at www.key.net/investor.cfm . The presentation will provide an overview of the Company's competitive landscape, market opportunities, financial performance and strategic focus.
Dr. Camp and Mr. Ehren will also present at the 11 th Annual CJS Securities "New Ideas for the New Year" Investor Conference on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 also in New York City. The CJS Securities Conference showcases growth and value companies that are under-followed by Wall Street.
About Key TechnologyKey Technology, Inc., headquartered in Walla Walla, Washington, is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of process automation systems for the food processing and industrial markets. The Company's products integrate electro-optical inspection and sorting, specialized conveying and product preparation equipment, which allow processors to improve quality, increase yield and reduce cost. Key has manufacturing facilities in Washington, Oregon, and the Netherlands, and worldwide sales and service coverage. Note: News releases and other information on Key Technology, Inc. can be accessed at www.key.net .
CONTACT: Key Technology, Inc. David Camp, President and Chief Executive Officer (509) 529-2161
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV