Universal Power Group To Showcase New Products At 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show
Universal Power Group, Inc. (NYSE Amex: UPG), a Texas-based distributor and supplier of batteries and related power accessories, today announced that it will showcase a number of new products at the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) to be held Jan. 6-9 in Las Vegas.
UPG will be at booth #15121, located at Las Vegas Convention Center, Central Hall. Products on display will include:
- The recently introduced Ecotricity ECO1800 solar-powered portable generator
- UPG partner Craftwell’s eCraft line of specialty electronic die cutters and accessories for the craft and hobby market, which was named an honoree in the prestigious Innovations Design & Engineering Award program at CES
- Energizer®-branded automotive power accessories, including jumpstarters, chargers and maintainers, and inverters
"Over the past year, we have made significant progress in broadening UPG’s business through a variety of strategic alliances and partnerships. The 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show offers UPG the opportunity to showcase our broad array of products, as well as the new products that can make consumers’ lives easier, in an environmentally friendly way,” said Ian Edmonds, president and CEO of UPG. “Many of the products on display utilize alternative power sources or enhance the efficiency of portable power products, helping us to realize our vision of ‘making a difference while powering lives.’”
About Universal Power Group, Inc.Universal Power Group, Inc. (NYSE Amex: UPG) is a leading supplier and distributor of batteries and power accessories, and a provider of supply chain and other value-added services. UPG's product offerings include proprietary brands of industrial and consumer batteries of all chemistries, chargers, jump-starters, 12-volt accessories, solar and security products. UPG's supply chain services include procurement, warehousing, inventory management, distribution, fulfillment and value-added services such as sourcing, battery pack assembly, coordination of battery recycling efforts, and product design and development. For more information, please visit the UPG website at www.upgi.com. About Energizer Energizer Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ENR), headquartered in St. Louis, Mo., is one of the world's largest manufacturers of primary batteries, portable battery-powered devices, and portable flashlights and lanterns. Energizer is a global leader in the dynamic business of providing power solutions with a full portfolio of products including Energizer® brand battery products Energizer® MAX® premium alkaline; Energizer® Ultimate Lithium; Energizer® Advanced Lithium; Rechargeable batteries and charging systems; and portable flashlights and lanterns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV