Universal Power Group Launches Ecotricity Line Of Solar Products
Universal Power Group, Inc. (NYSE Amex: UPG), today announced the launch of its new “Ecotricity” line of portable solar-powered products and unveiled the line’s initial product: the Ecotricity ECO1800 solar-powered generator.
The Ecotricity ECO1800 features an 1800W inverter with four 120V outlets and a 50-foot cord that is ideal for generating environmentally friendly home backup power, emergency power and remote power for both indoor and outdoor use. The ECO1800 features a high-efficiency solar panel designed to enable quick system recharge without the noise or harmful emissions typically associated with portable gas-powered generators. The unit includes a cart that allows the foldable solar panel to be easily transported and positioned for optimal exposure to solar rays. The Ecotricity ECO1800 is also flexible, allowing for solar charging, or charging through standard DC or AC outlets. Best of all, it is a true “plug-and-play” product – ready to use right out of the box with no installation required.
The new generator can be fully charged in 12 “sun hours” from its solar panel, so on a camping trip the generator can be charged during the day and used to power lanterns and radios in the evening through its 1800W of continuous AC power. When it comes to home backup and emergency power, the ECO1800 can supply power to refrigerators, TVs, radios and mobile phone chargers during a power outage, as well as emergency power for lights, garage doors and sump pumps to help mitigate the impact of storms. In an emergency, a fully charged unit can provide up to four hours of emergency power for a cordless phone, television, clock radio and lamp. The ECO1800 is also ideal for small office use as it can power a cordless phone, printer, laptop computer and wireless router for up to 10 hours in the event of an outage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV