LAS VEGAS ( TheStreet) -- The world's largest consumer technology trade show, the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show, arrives in Las Vegas this week with about 2,700 exhibitors and a loaded calendar of events.
Not only does it start off with a bang with a preshow keynote address by Steve Ballmer of Microsoft (MSFT); it has an official party Friday night at one of the Strip's hottest night clubs, TAO, and an invitation-only Leaders in Technology dinner that includes a fireside chat with Netflix (NFLX) CEO Reed Hastings and Arianna Huffington, co-founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post.
More From TravelsinTaste
|CUT: A Cut Above the Rest|
|Michael Jordan's The Steak House N.Y.C.: Sumptuous Steaks|
|Strip House: A Sexy Steakhouse Like No Other in Manhattan|
There's no doubt with all that's going on you'll need a game plan -- not only for figuring out the next great thing, but for the all-important client meetings. That's where TravelsinTaste comes in: We've compiled the best list for quick, business or fine dining to suit even the busiest CEO's needs.
|Las Vegas has a wealth of dining options for people visiting this week for the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV