(Premarket story updated with Lockheed Martin news and share price information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Lockheed Martin (LMT) was awarded a Navy contract on Wednesday worth up to $3.6 billion to build 10 warships between now and 2015.
Shares of the company are up 0.09%, or 6 cents, to $68.75 in premarket trading.
Qiao Xing Universal Resources posted pictures of its newly acquired Xinyuan lead-zinc-copper mine in Chifeng city yesterday. It also said it plans to launch a new Web site in early January.
Shares of the company are down 0.35%, or 1 cent, to $2.84 in premarket trading, as investors take profits.
Chinese digital media company Focus Media Holding (FMCN) is buying a 15% stake in VisionChina Media (VISN) for $61 million. Shares of Focus Media are down 1.01%, or 22 cents, to $21.55 while VisionChina shares are up 0.65%, or 3 cents, to $4.70 in premarket trading.
Last week, WebMediaBrands (WEBM) announced its plans to repurchase up to $2 million worth of its common stock. Shares of the company are up 2%, or 3 cents, to $1.53 in premarket trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV