Egleston Law Firm Announces Investigation Of The Acquisition Of Martek Biosciences Corporation
Egleston Law Firm announces an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty in connection with the proposed acquisition of Martek Biosciences Corporation (NASDAQ: MATK) (“Martek” or the “Company”) by Royal DSM N.V. (“DSM”) in an all cash tender offer valued at approximately $1.087 billion.
Under the terms of the definitive agreement, Martek shareholders will receive $31.50 in cash for each share they own of the Company’s common stock. The acquisition is structured as an all-cash tender offer to be followed by a merger in which each remaining share of Martek common stock would be converted into the same cash per share price paid in the tender offer. The tender offer is expected to commence between January 10 and January 25, 2011, and to close in February 2011. The acquisition is expected to close in the first or second quarter of 2011. The investigation is focused on whether the proposed deal provides adequate value to Martek’s shareholders.
If you are a shareholder of Martek and would like more information about our investigation, please contact Gregory M. Egleston, Esq. by telephone at (646) 227-1700 or by e-mail at email@example.com or visit www.gme-law.com.
ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. Prior results do not guarantee or predict a
similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV