3. Rio Tinto (RIO) is a global metals and mining giant with operations in more than 50 countries.Rio Tinto will continue to benefit from its iron ore business in the long run, as the business contributes 28% toward total revenues. According to analysts polled by Bloomberg, the company is set to announce earnings of $7.03 per share for 2010 and $8.79 per share for 2011, a remarkable improvement from $2.76 per share reported in 2009.
10 Metal Stocks for 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.