4. Metalico (MEA) is a scrap metal processor and the largest fabricator of lead-based products.The stock is set to benefit from robust scrap metal demand from emerging economies, especially China and India. Commenting on third-quarter earnings, President and CEO Carlos E. Agueero said, "We remain focused on margin generation and expanding the business while meeting or exceeding performance goals. From a macro perspective, we remain bullish on commodity markets for both base metal and precious metal prices in the fourth quarter and into 2011."
10 Metal Stocks for 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts