6. IAMGOLD (IAG) is a Canada-based mining and exploration company.Early December, the company revised its annual dividend payment 33% higher to 8 cents per share. IAMGOLD's president and CEO Steve Letwin said, "The dividend increase reflects the confidence the board and management have in the current and future cash flows for the Company. We have a superior combination of assets and people, and when you couple that with our strong balance sheet and attractive opportunities, the outlook for growth is very positive." The company expects its gold production to increase by 20% during 2011
10 Metal Stocks for 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.