10. International Coal (ICO) is a leading coal producer in Central and Northern Appalachia and the Illinois Basin.The stock has gained around 88% year to date, ahead of Peabody Energy's (BTU - Get Report) 40%, Consol Energy's (CNX) -2%, Alpha Natural Resources' (ANR) 33%, Arch Coal's (ACI) 55%, Massey Energy's (MEE) 25%, Alliance Holdings' (AHGP) 74%, and Natural Resource Partners' (NRP) 33% gains.
10 Metal Stocks for 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.