NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Devon Energy Corp (DVN) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $34.7 billion market cap, natural gas producer jumped 319% to a profit of $2.1 billion in the third quarter compared to the same quarter last year.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 10 U.S. common stocks for December 29, 2010. In total, 6 stocks were upgraded and 4 stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the third quarter, Devon Energy reported $2.4 billion in revenue, an increase of 27.3% over the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Devon Energy: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$113 million market cap, electrical wiring company, Coleman Cable Inc (CCIX) was upgraded to 'Hold' from 'Sell'. In third quarter results, Coleman Cable reported a 296% increase in net income to $3.1 million and a 40.2% increase in revenue to $187.6 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Learn more about Coleman Cable:Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV