Insteel Industries Announces First Quarter 2011 Conference Call
MOUNT AIRY, N.C., Dec. 30, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Insteel Industries, Inc. (NasdaqGS: IIIN) today announced that its first quarter 2011 earnings conference call will be webcast live over the internet on Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. ET following the release of the Company's first quarter financial results at 8:30 a.m. ET on that same day. The conference call can be accessed on the Company's website at http://investor.insteel.com/ and will be archived for replay.
Insteel Industries is one of the nation's largest manufacturers of steel wire reinforcing products for concrete construction applications. Insteel manufactures and markets prestressed concrete strand ("PC strand") and welded wire reinforcement, including concrete pipe reinforcement, engineered structural mesh and standard welded wire reinforcement. Insteel's products are sold primarily to manufacturers of concrete products that are used in nonresidential construction. Headquartered in
Mount Airy, North Carolina, Insteel currently operates eleven manufacturing facilities located in
the United States.
SOURCE Insteel Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV