3. Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL - Get Report) is the owner, developer and operator of casino gaming and entertainment resort facilities focusing on the Macau market. It operates through its subsidiary Melco Crown Gaming. On a year-to-date basis, the company escalated 87.5%, touching 52-week highs in November. In comparison, Melco's U.S. counterparts MGM Resorts International (MGM - Get Report) and Nevada Gold and Casinos (UWN - Get Report) gained 63.4% and 10.3%, respectively. Century Casinos (CNTY - Get Report) lost 10.4% on a year-to-date basis.
Top 10 Emerging Markets Stocks in 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.