3. Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL - Get Report) is the owner, developer and operator of casino gaming and entertainment resort facilities focusing on the Macau market. It operates through its subsidiary Melco Crown Gaming. On a year-to-date basis, the company escalated 87.5%, touching 52-week highs in November. In comparison, Melco's U.S. counterparts MGM Resorts International (MGM - Get Report) and Nevada Gold and Casinos (UWN - Get Report) gained 63.4% and 10.3%, respectively. Century Casinos (CNTY - Get Report) lost 10.4% on a year-to-date basis.
Top 10 Emerging Markets Stocks in 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.