10. Companhia de Bebidas das Americas - AmBev (ABV), a subsidiary of Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD), is engaged in the production, distribution and sale of beer, carbonated soft drinks, and other non-alcoholic and non-carbonated beverages in 14 countries across the Americas. On a year-to-date basis, the company gained 48.5%, touching 52-week highs in December.
Top 10 Emerging Markets Stocks in 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.