10. Companhia de Bebidas das Americas - AmBev (ABV), a subsidiary of Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD), is engaged in the production, distribution and sale of beer, carbonated soft drinks, and other non-alcoholic and non-carbonated beverages in 14 countries across the Americas. On a year-to-date basis, the company gained 48.5%, touching 52-week highs in December.
Top 10 Emerging Markets Stocks in 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.