NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Increases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Pulse Electronics Corp. rose 19.0 percent to $5.19.
BJ's Wholesale Club Inc. rose 7.0 percent to $47.59.
Ameresco Inc. rose 6.5 percent to $13.84.Molycorp Inc. rose 6.4 percent to $49.13. Intrepid Potash Inc. rose 5.5 percent to $36.97. Green Dot Corp. rose 5.5 percent to $53.38. Potash Corp. Saskatchewan Inc. rose 5.0 percent to $151.94. Mesa Royalty Trust rose 4.8 percent to $49.50. Mosaic Co. rose 4.5 percent to $74.65. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. rose 4.5 percent to $24.33.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV