NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Washington Banking Company (WBCO) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $210 million market cap, bank holding company jumped 719% to a profit of $13.7 million in the third quarter compared to the same quarter last year.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 5 U.S. common stocks for December 28, 2010. In total, 5 stocks were upgraded and no stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the third quarter, Washington Banking Company reported $23.3 million in revenue, an increase of 48.4% over the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Washington Banking Company: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$2.9 billion market cap, precious metals miner, Hecla Mining Co (HL) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In third quarter results, Hecla Mining Co reported a 23.7% decrease in net income to $19.8 million and a 21.7% increase in revenue to $115.9 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Learn more about Hecla Mining:Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV