NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded
Washington Banking Company
(WBCO) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $210 million market cap, bank holding company jumped 719% to a profit of $13.7 million in the third quarter compared to the same quarter last year.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 5 U.S. common stocks for December 28, 2010. In total, 5 stocks were upgraded and no stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the third quarter, Washington Banking Company reported $23.3 million in revenue, an increase of 48.4% over the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Washington Banking Company: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$2.9 billion market cap, precious metals miner, Hecla Mining Co (HL) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In third quarter results, Hecla Mining Co reported a 23.7% decrease in net income to $19.8 million and a 21.7% increase in revenue to $115.9 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Learn more about Hecla Mining: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV