OMA Announces Master Development Program Investments And Maximum Rates For Its Airports For 2011-15
- Master Development Program Investments for Next Five Years Total Ps. 2,745.2 Million
MONTERREY, Mexico, Dec. 29, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mexican airport operator Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte, S.A.B. de C.V., known as OMA (Nasdaq:OMAB) (BMV:OMA), announced that it has received approval for its Master Development Program (MDP) and maximum rates for each of its airport concessionaires for the period 2011-2015 from the Ministry of Communications and Transportation (SCT), through the General Directorate for Civil Aviation (DGAC).
The Master Development Program (MDP) for each airport includes the investments that OMA is committed to make during the next five years in order to expand airport infrastructure in keeping with expected traffic growth, modernize facilities, and to maintain the airports in accordance with domestic and international operating, safety, and security standards.
The MDP investments for the 13 airports for the period 2011-15 total Ps. 2,745.2 million, in constant pesos of December 31, 2009. Investments to meet the standards of the concession agreement, maintenance, and operational safety represent 82.5% of the five-year total. An additional Ps. 404.3 million will be invested in airport security improvements, of which 70% will be carried out in the first two years. The new MDP also includes the creation of a land reserve for the Monterrey airport, in order to ensure the future growth capacity of this airport.The following table summarizes, in millions of pesos, the MDP investments by airport for the next five years.
|San Luis Potosi||17.3||18.6||49.1||45.0||37.4||167.4|
|In millions of constant pesos of December 31, 2009|
|* Includes Ps. 22.9 million already invested in operational safety|
|** Includes Ps. 77.3 million already invested in land reserves|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV