NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Increases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
First Majestic Silver Corp. rose 12.5 percent to $13.60.
US Gold Corp. rose 9.2 percent to $7.96.
American Realty Investors Inc. rose 7.6 percent to $7.80.Jaguar Mining Inc. rose 7.5 percent to $7.18. Allis-Chalmers Energy Inc. rose 7.3 percent to $6.76. ASA Ltd. rose 5.6 percent to $34.38. Hecla Mining Co. rose 5.4 percent to $11.24. Thomson Creek Metals rose 5.4 percent to $13.94. FXCM Inc. rose 5.0 percent to $13.48. CPI Corp. rose 4.8 percent to $21.53.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV