NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded ESCO Technologies Inc (SCMP) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $1 billion market cap, utility equipment company rose 9.8% to a profit of $23.9 million in fiscal fourth quarter compared to the same quarter last year.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 12 U.S. common stocks for December 27, 2010. In total, 10 stocks were upgraded and two stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, ESCO Technologies reported $207.9 million in revenue, an increase of 22.7% over the year earlier quarter. Learn more about ESCO Technologies: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$4.4 billion market cap, electronics manufacturer, Jabil Circuit Inc (JBL) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In fiscal first quarter results, Jabil Circuit reported a 277.1% increase in net income and a 32.2% increase in revenue when compared to the same quarter last year. Learn more about Jabil Circuit:Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV