1. Molycorp (MCP)
Company Profile: Molycorp bills itself as the only rare earth oxide (REO) producer in the Western Hemisphere. Molycorp says it owns the world's largest, most fully developed rare earth project outside China.IPO Date: July 28 Offer Price: Molycorp offered 28.1 million shares at $14 per share Return Since IPO: 224% Analyst Consensus: Following the big run higher, three of the four analysts covering Molycorp say investors should hold on to shares. The only other analyst following the company has a "buy" rating on the stock. -- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston. >To see these stocks in action, visit the 10 Best-Performing IPOs portfolio on Stockpickr.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV