3. RealPage (RP)
Company Profile: RealPage provides on-demand software for rental property owners and managers, enabling them to manage pricing, leasing, accounting and purchasing.IPO Date: Aug. 11 Offer Price: RealPage offered 12.3 million shares at $11 per share Return Since IPO: 196% Analyst Consensus: RealPage gets high marks from analysts, with all six researchers covering the stock having "buy" recommendations.
2. HiSoft Technology International (HSFT) Company Profile: Based in China, HiSoft Technology provides outsourced IT and R&D services. IPO Date: June 29 Offer Price: HiSoft Technology offered 7.4 million shares at $10 per share Return Since IPO: 204% Analyst Consensus: Three of four researchers following HiSoft say investors should buy shares. Another firm has a "hold" rating on the stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV