5. Youku.com (YOKU)
Company Profile: Youku.com operates China's leading Internet television and online video portal, similar to YouTube.comIPO Date: Dec. 7 Offer Price: Youku.com offered 15.8 million shares at $12.80 per share Return Since IPO: 171% Analyst Consensus: There are no analysts covering Youku.com currently.
4. BroadSoft (BSFT) Company Profile: BroadSoft provides software for telecom-service providers to deliver voice and multimedia over Internet protocol-based networks. IPO Date: June 15 Offer Price: BroadSoft offered 7.5 million shares at $9 per share Return Since IPO: 189% Analyst Consensus: The only three analysts with coverage of BroadSoft all recommend the stock as a "buy."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV