7. Vera Bradley (VRA)
Company Profile: Vera Bradley designs and sells handbags, accessories, and travel and leisure items for women.IPO Date: Oct. 20 Offer Price: Vera Bradley offered 11 million shares at $16 per share Return Since IPO: 125% Analyst Consensus: Four of the five analysts following Vera Bradley rate the stock a "buy." The other says investors should hold on to shares.
6. Qlik Technologies (QLIK) Company Profile: Qlik Technologies provides business-intelligence services that may help customers make better and faster decisions. IPO Date: July 15 Offer Price: Qlik Technologies offered 11.2 million shares at $10 per share Return Since IPO: 165% Analyst Consensus: Four analysts covering Qlik Technologies say investors should buy shares. Another two researchers have a "hold" rating on the stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV