In January I will run a follow up story on each of these stocks to give readers a more in-depth view of their upside and downside potential in 2011. Meanwhile, TheStreet has a series called The Shanghai Numbers, which provides a great amount of detailed information and a hefty dose of caution for investors looking at the US-listed China small cap space.
Written by Rick Pearson in Beijing.
The author can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pearson has no positions in the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV