NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- While stock performance and compensation are the bottom-line metrics for many investors when it comes to measuring CEO performance, many analysts and industry watchers consider myriad of other factors when measuring success.
Understanding of market conditions, acquisition strategies, regulatory know how, dividend plans, shareholder communications and the ability to foresee economic future are just some of the factors that are taken into consideration.
The following banks CEOs were chosen, rated and ranked on the opinions of several bank analysts, lawyers and dealmakers. Many of the analysts who gave their opinions mentioned other executives that we also could have included in our list if it had been longer. While there may be several other names that deserve to be on this list, these are the strongest performing CEOs, according to many members of the financial industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV