NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded
Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Inc
(SCMP) to 'Hold' from 'Sell'. Net income at this $156 million market cap, biopharmaceutical company flipped to a profit of $2.4 million from a loss of nearly $100 thousand in the third quarter compared to the same quarter last year.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on nine U.S. common stocks for December 23, 2010. In total, eight stocks were upgraded and one stock was downgraded by our stock model.
In the third quarter, Sucampo Pharmaceuticals reported $20.9 million in revenue, an increase of 17.3% over the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Sucampo Pharmaceuticals: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$499 million market cap, commercial HVAC company, Comfort Systems USA (FIX) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In third quarter results, Comfort Systems USA reported a 43.7% decline in net income to $5.4 million on a 5.5% increase in revenue to $307.7 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Learn more about Comfort Systems USA: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV