IGo To Debut Award-Winning Power Management Solutions And Mobile Accessories At CES
iGo, Inc. (Nasdaq: IGOI), the most trusted name in the accessory power management arena, will showcase its expanding portfolio of mobile device accessories and eco-friendly power management solutions at the 2011 International CES. Honored with two CES Innovations Awards, iGo is building upon its success in power management to offer new leading products in the most popular mobile accessory categories.
“From products that cool and protect to those that allow you to share your favorite videos and music, iGo will be showcasing the hottest new mobile accessories at CES,” said Wally Thornton, vice president of product management and supply chain of iGo. “iGo is leading the way with mobile accessories and power management solutions for almost every mobile device.”
Setting the industry standard for innovation and mobility, iGo’s newest products that will debut at CES include:
- iGo Pocket Projector UP-2020: A CES Innovations Award Honoree, the iGo Pocket Projector UP-2020 is the lightest, slimmest pocket projector on the market and projects videos from a Flip video camera, smartphone or other device.
- iGo KeyJuice: A CES Innovations Award Honoree, the iGo KeyJuice is a compact USB charging and synching cable for mini- and micro-USB or Apple devices that is small enough to fit in a pocket or purse.
- iGo Arctic Laptop Cooling Pad: This patent-pending product features a fan that can easily be re-positioned to different locations within the pad to target the specific hot spot of your laptop, cooling it more effectively.
- iGo Noise-canceling Headphones and Sound Disk Beanie: Designed by AERIAL7, the most recent addition to the iGo family, the headphones combine superior acoustic technology with eye-catching designs in a wide range of styles and features that turn headphones from a functional accessory into a bold fashion statement allowing you to express your own unique and personal style.
In addition to these products, iGo will showcase its complete line of popular mobile accessories at South Hall Meeting room #25551MP.iGo’s products are available at www.iGo.com as well as through leading resellers and retailers. For additional information, visit www.iGo.com. About iGo iGo, Inc. offers a full line of innovative accessories for almost every mobile electronic device on the market. Whether a consumer wants to power, protect, listen to, share, cool, hold or connect to their device, iGo has the accessories they need. iGo is also a leader in developing eco-friendly power solutions based on its patented iGo Green® technology, which automatically reduces the wasteful and expensive standby, or “vampire,” power consumed by electronic devices. iGo products are available at www.iGo.com, as well as through leading resellers and retailers throughout the world. For additional information, call 480-596-0061 or visit www.iGo.com. Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, iGo (IGOI) is listed on the NASDAQ. iGo is a registered trademark of iGo, Inc. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts