REMOXYÂ® New Drug Application Resubmitted
DURECT Forward-Looking Statement
The statements in this press release regarding REMOXY, its potential attributes and statements related to the potential of FDA approving the REMOXY NDA, the potential royalty and other payments that may be received by DURECT from REMOXY and other described products, and the potential acquisition of King by Pfizer are forward-looking statements involving risks and uncertainties that can cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. Potential risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the potential that the REMOXY NDA resubmission may not be accepted by the FDA or may not adequately address all of FDA's concerns, the potential that FDA may not grant regulatory approval of REMOXY, difficulties or delays in the development, testing, regulatory approval, production and commercialization of REMOXY, and unexpected adverse side-effects or inadequate therapeutic efficacy of REMOXY that could slow or prevent product approval or market acceptance, and that the Pfizer acquisition of King may not be completed. Further information regarding these and other risks is included in DURECT's Form 10-Q dated November 4, 2010 under the heading "Risk Factors."
SOURCE DURECT Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV